As part of your auto insurance you are entitled to accident benefits claim. Opening a claim for treatment will not raise your premiums. Your first visit following a car accident will result in the therapist going over what happened at the time of accident. The details of the accident are required by the auto insurance representative also known as the adjuster. The patient must call the adjuster of their auto insurance and report the accident.

Following the accident, the patient will get a package in the mail consisting of different types of OCF forms. The first form that needs to be filled out is OCF 1 which is the accident details. This form can be done alone by the patient or can be done at the clinic with the therapist assistance and sent to the adjuster. This will open a claim and a claim number will be given.

The therapist will then submit OCF 23 forms which is a treatment plan recommendation.

We understand that this can be a difficult time for patients as they are suffering from pain, so we try to take care of as much things possible when it comes to filling out paperwork. Our goal is to make sure patients are receiving the Motor Vehicle Accident Therapy as they deserve so we will be contacting adjusters when needed throughout their recovery.

All treatment invoices are sent to the adjuster and they pay directly to the clinic. When going through an auto insurance claim, patients work benefits must be exhausted prior to any invoices sent to adjuster.